Friday, August 10, 2007

Meet Meep…


Meep, like many of his friends and acquaintances, is one of the Aghleutlim. You’re probably probing your head, wondering what on Earth an Aghleutlim is. If you are puzzled, just as I was not too long ago, you will be able to relax in the knowledge that Meep is quite capable of introducing himself. You see, after an intense photo shoot (check out those wings!), Meep was kind enough to sit down and speak with me about his life.

BEGIN INTERVIEW

Hart: Hello, Meep. Thank you for making time for this interview.

Meep: Meep!

Hart: (laughing) Yes, well tell me about your life. What is it like living with the other Aghleutlim?

Meep: Meep!

Hart: (puzzled) That’s right, you are Meep. But please, what is it like?

Meep: Meep!

Hart: Yes?

Meep: Meep! Meep!

Hart: (sighing) Oh my. You can’t speak English, can you?

Meep: Meep. Meep! MEEP!

END INTERVIEW

Well, I suppose Meep can’t actually explain his life to all of us. However, I did say he could introduce himself, didn’t I?

Actually, Meep is the latest gift that my boyfriend, Robert S. Morner, has given me. Rob is an artist and fellow writer. His creations, The Aghleutlim, are sculptures based on his original designs and concepts. Each sculpture is of a unique and colorful monster. Meep is his latest creation.

If you are interested in his work, Rob will soon have an online gallery. Currently, none of his unique sculptures are for sale.

I will definitely be posting updates.

No comments: