Friday, August 31, 2007

Lumbering About With Nails

I know that today is Feminist Friday; however, I don’t think I’ll be posting a political debate until later tonight. Why? Well, I am in the process of remodeling. Don’t worry, Mr. King Frog will still be here. Actually, everything will look the same. It will be different though. You’ll see. I have gifts and surprises coming.



On another note, I am very pleased to receive two awards. Both were given to me from Rolando of R Playground. The first is the Nice Matters Award. The creator of the award claims that the honor should be given to, “…those that are just nice people, good blog friends, and those that inspire good feelings and inspiration! Those that care about others, that are there to lend support, or those that are just a positive influence in our blogging world!”

The second award is the Thoughtful Blogger Award. The creator of this award says it is for, “…those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping others bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites.”

Thank you, Rolando. I appreciate my awards. They have made me feel closer to the blogging community. You are a great friend, and I hope that you and I remain blogging buddies for a long time.

I understand that I am supposed to pass both of these awards on. As soon as I have made my decision, I will do so accordingly.



New blog post later today. Feminist Friday is here!

8 comments:

Rolando said...

Congrats on the awards Erina and for be a good friend. They are well deserved for your friendship and natural gift for blogging and helping others.

Rolando

Trix said...

Congratulations, and the award looks so cute on your blog! I'm sure you will soon have so many awards and tags, enjoy .. !!

Suzie said...

Congrats!

btw - i just completed my 7 p's from your tag....took me all frigg'n day! well a few minutes!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the awards!! Oh, and yes...I LOVE the name for your frog! Very "original"!! haha

Abu Zunnur said...

Hi Erina,
Congratulations for getting the 2 awards! You deserve it. And hope you're having a pleasant weekend.

NIHAL said...

Hi Erina,

This is so wonderful and I'm delighted that you have received these two awards. You truly deserve this recognition as your writing's are so amazing.

Keep up the good work and see you around. Happy Weekend :)

Erina Hart said...

Rolando, thank you, once again, for giving me these great awards. I’m glad that you are my friend.

Jesse, you are sweet. Thanks for the boost of confidence. I appreciate you visiting.

Suzie, I loved your Seven P’s. Thank you for playing.

Christina, you’re just jealous because Mr. King Frog won’t return your phone calls. What you’re doing borders on harassment. You can’t just call him forty-six times a night. The frog could call the police.

Ha! I need my sanity pills :)

Zunnur, thank you for your support! I am having a great weekend. I hope you are doing the same.

Nihal, thank you for supporting my blog and my writings. Your support is important to me. Thank you for being my friend.

Rolando said...

I thank Jesse for giving me the award so that I might pass it on to you.

Well deserved as we all can agree to.

Rolando