Sunday, September 2, 2007

A Shiny, New Navigation System...

But, it’s not for your car.

Into the Inkpot has expanded. If you look to the right side of your screen, directly below my short bio, you will find the new navigation links. Feel free to explore as much as you like. If you are interested in learning more about women’s issues, I do recommend that you try some of the websites that are found in the links section. If you are not in the mood for such literature, you could just pop on over to the photos area. There, I have posted every image (unless it was food related) that has appeared on this blog. With each new image, the gallery will grow.

I have also added a new area to the site called “Buddies.” Please, take a look at this section. It includes the blogs of all of my best blogging friends. I couldn’t help but give them a plug. They each deserve the attention.

Last, I’d like to mention that the Contact link will take you to an easy to navigate list. This list links to everywhere you can find me on the web (just in case you’re a stalker). Feel free to visit me at the other sites I am a member of. And, if you feel the urge, leave me a message on the guestbook.

I hope you all like the new additions!


12 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! You're too good at this...I think I need a lesson!!!

Rolando said...

Awesome updates Erina, you just made it easier for me to stalk you, haha.

Thanks for the plug on your buddy page. I'm honored.

It's great that you're leveraging your photos by putting them in a gallery.

Rolando

Joanne said...

Wow, I love the new navigation bar. How'd you create a separate page like that? I've been thinking of switching to wordpress b/c they allow you create separate pages (it'd help to unclutter my side bars, haha).

And, I didn't know you did a "Feminist Friday" every week. That's so cool!

Joanne said...

Oh! I forgot to tell you...I've tagged you to do the 3's =)

Rudi said...

I love your new shiny navigation system :-). I also technorati faved you. If you want we can exchange links or you could fav me too. It's worth a question isn't it ;-)

-Rudi

Erina Hart said...

Christina, I’ll help you in any way you wish. Adding those pages wasn’t difficult at all.

Rolando, I’ve added a new virtual alarm system. I’ll know when you’re stalking me ;)

Joanne, I didn’t create the separate pages in Blogger. They are hand-coded and hosted on my website, www.erinahart.com. That is why I was able to add different content. It is easy to do. If you decide to try, I'd be more than happy to help you.

I love Feminist Friday. It is still fairly new. I have not decided if I like writing in the style of creative non-fiction or in more of an academic style. I’m trying to gage the participants’ reactions.

I’ll be sure to play the 3’s :)

Rudi, thanks for coming by. I’m glad that you too like the navigation system. I will check you out at Technotati :)

Rolando said...

ahh I need a new invisible suit, this one sucks!

Erina Hart said...

You better start shopping eBay. Maybe you will be lucky enough to find something that will thwart my alarm system.

However, I’ll just get a better alarm system.

Because, that is what I do.

Rolando said...

Darn, eBay doesn't have my size. They said they don't make an 'x-tra buff' size.

Erina Hart said...

Ha! I guess none of the buff men in the world wish to auction off their suits. Perhaps, you should try a specialty shop?

Anonymous said...

Hi Erina,
You're not only good in beautifully arranging your words, but you're also good in organizing the pages and decorating the cover, that have made your blog a very pleasant place to visit.

Erina Hart said...

Zunnur, thanks for the compliments! You are sweet to say such nice things :)